Uttarakhand Travel Guidelines
Last updated – 26th July 2021 / As of now no new update
- Covid -ve Certificate Mandatory
- E-pass is required
- Tourists allowed
- Covid -ve report required (tested 72 hrs. prior). All entrants who present the Covid -ve certificate at entry point are exempted from testing irrespective of their state of origin. RAT is not valid.
- All passengers travelling to Uttarakhand are required to register on the state website before boarding the flight http://dsclservices.org.in/apply.php
- Epass to be filled before traveling to Uttarakhand: http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in
- Curfew: till 04 Aug ’21
- It is mandatory for passengers to carry RT-PCR/TrueNAT/CBNAAT/RAT negative report from ICMR accredited labs done within the last 72hrs.
- RTPCR/TrueNAT/CBNAAT/RAT timeline starts from the swab collection time.
- Defense Personnel and their families shall be exempted from pre-departure RTPCR/TrueNAT/CBNAAT/RAT requirement
- Travellers from other states are allowed to travel in Uttarakhand
- Persons travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka. Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh. Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry a negative RT-PCR test report (test done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
- Persons coming from above mentioned states as well as persons residing in Uttarakhand shall strictly adhere to the norms of safety and social distancing as per the guidelines of MHA. MoHFW and State Government. Violation of norms shall be liable to be proceeded under the relevant provision of DM Act 2005, Epidemics Act 1897 and sections of IPC.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years (vulnerable section of the people) are advised to travel only in unavoidable circumstances.
District administration shall make arrangements for random COVID-19 testing/ checking at airport, railway station and at all border check posts. If any inbound person found positive, the currently prevailing SOPs shall be followed for further care.
However, there shall be no restriction on “Inter-State and Intra-State movement of essential services and goods” in the state.
- COVID-19 Negative Certificate is mandatory while travelling.
- All passengers travelling to Uttarakhand need to register on the state website.
- Web link http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in
- All passengers must download the Aarogya Setu App.
- Hotels are Open
- Sightseeing points Close. (Mall Road and Jeep Safari Gate open Jhirna/ Garjia / Dhela Zone)